Wine, Darwine, CodeWeavers-- Intel MacOS X

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 02:30:52 CDT 2006

On 6/26/06, William Knop <william.knop at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think you missed my point. I know people are working on it. The
> problem is "a few people, including Codeweavers, are working on it,"
> which is just about the sum-total of the information out there, is not
> enough. There is very little information out there for potential
> developers to know what's going on with wine and intel macos x. For
> instance, a status page describing to-do items would be a start (I'm
> going to add it to the wine wiki when I figure out what the status
> is). It should be mentioned on winehq, so macos x developers know to
> investigate further when they check wine out. Expecting people to dig
> through the code or the mailing list is unreasonable. Is this really
> only obvious to me?

You could just ask, "Hey, what's the status of Wine on Intel Max OS
X?".  No one has really stepped up to work on that aspect of Wine,
outside of Codeweavers, so there's not a whole lot of incentive to put
this information up.  So if you're wanting to work on this, step up to
the plate, and I'm sure we'll be more than willing to help.

--
James Hawkins