Wine, Darwine, CodeWeavers-- Intel MacOS X

William Knop william.knop at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 03:03:31 CDT 2006

Er... I did ask that, and I have stepped up to the plate. :)

Well, I said I'd update the wine wiki with the status, anyway. I also
think it'd be a good idea to add to the winehq main page, but I wasn't
sure who to talk to:

"Wine provides both a development toolkit for porting Windows source
code to Unix as well as a program loader, allowing many unmodified
Windows programs to run on x86-based Unixes, including Linux, FreeBSD,
Darwin (MacOS X), and Solaris."

Will