[AppDB] Make screen shots safe from SQL injection

Tony Lambregts tony.lambregts at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 22:38:34 CDT 2006

Chris Morgan wrote:
> Yes, having quotes around limit values breaks sql queries.  I'll
> incorporate this into the injection change patch.
>
> I'm curious as to why the rest of the patch is the same though.  It
> will conflict when the other sql patch is applied.

What other sql patch? How will it conflict? I have broken your large patch up in
order to test it, since you refused to do it yourself. This is the portion of
the patch that I tested. I had to modify it a bit like I said but the rest is
yours and you get the credit.

What do you plan on doing with this patch? Are you planning to wait until I have
tested all various parts of your big patch and then apply it all at once?

--

Tony Lambregts