[AppDb] html cleanup

Jonathan Ernst jonathan at ernstfamily.ch
Tue Jun 27 03:56:43 CDT 2006

Le mardi 27 juin 2006 à 01:51 -0400, Chris Morgan a écrit :
> What is the justification for making this change?  I can't find anything on
> w3.org that suggests that these values should be lowercase and the
> documentation seems to suggest that for the 'type' attribute the values
> should all be upper case, http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/sgml/dtd.html#InputType$

http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/interact/forms.html#adef-type-INPUT

Type attribute is lower case even in html4.

http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#h-4.2

Furthermore in xhtml element and attribute names must be in lower case.

And we try to be forward compatible with xhtml when it doesn't break
html4 specification.