wined3d: Regression in DX8 SDK samples with VBO patch

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at
Tue Jun 27 03:56:50 CDT 2006

Am Dienstag 27 Juni 2006 04:08 schrieb Jason Green:
> This patch breaks most of the DirectX 8 SDK Direct3D samples
> (Billboard, ClipMirror, Cull, etc.).  It seems like most of the
> samples that use Shaders work fine, but those that don't are broken
> (misplaced vertices, etc.).
I have done a quick test with the Billboard demo, and I can confirm that it is
broken :-( Apparently the terrain is broken, and the vertex buffer containing
it is created by native d3dxof.dll. Looks like this dll is doing something I
didn't expect :-\