[AppDb] util_show_error_page

Tony Lambregts tony.lambregts at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 14:01:15 CDT 2006

Chris Morgan wrote:
> We'll want to perform this move of error_page() and the renaming of calls to
> it in a single patch.
>
> Chris

Gah! you have not been listening. You know by now that I think that is a bad idea. I'm preaty sure Jonathan would not be advers to
sending a series of patches (1 or x..) for this.

Chris Please do not continue to ignore me. You obviously have a lot more free time on your hands than I do at the moment. But that
does not mean I am not involved here. You cannot treat the AppDB like you own little sandbox.