[AppDb] update the comments in some files

Chris Morgan cmorgan at alum.wpi.edu
Thu Jun 29 11:43:59 CDT 2006

Why not replace the require_once() with requires instead of putting it on the
todo?

We don't really need the $aClean TODO item since thats high on the priority
list at the moment and we'll just end up removing it in a day or two right?

The move of show_note() into its class is on my todo list for class cleanups
today or tomorrow as well.

Basically I think we can do without the todo notes for now since most of it is
in the process of being fixed.  The rest of the comments look good though.

Chris