Alexandre Julliard : configure: Use --rpath if supported when building binaries to point to

Vitaly Lipatov lav at
Wed Mar 1 11:50:09 CST 2006

В сообщении от 1 марта 2006 17:23 Mike Hearn написал(a):
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:11:39 +0300, Vitaly Lipatov wrote:
> > Sorry for my English. It is useful when we run wine from the source tree.
> It's useful for people distributing Wine binaries as well. Not every
> feature is there for the distros you know ... also asking developers to
> disable rpath because RPM cannot cope with it is remarkably poor form IMO,
> just fix RPM!
Dear Mike, I asked Alexandre to add _option_ to configure for disable rpath
but to remove rpath using.
It is poor way to make comments about distros and RPMs as your one.

Vitaly Lipatov, ALT Linux Team
Russia, Saint-Petersburg,