Alexandre Julliard : configure: Use --rpath if supported when building binaries to point to

Vitaly Lipatov lav at etersoft.ru
Wed Mar 1 13:21:55 CST 2006

В сообщении от 1 марта 2006 21:25 Mike Hearn написал(a):
> On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 20:50 +0300, Vitaly Lipatov wrote:
> > Dear Mike, I asked Alexandre to add _option_ to configure for disable
> > rpath but to remove rpath using.
>
> I understand the request, but the question remains - why are you asking
> every single upstream author to add complexity to their build systems,
> when you could just fix RPM?
Did you mean fix rpm spec? You are about workaround explained by Alexandre?
Build system in ALT Linux has strict requires to use rpath and last changes in
wine conflicts with it.
I guess I do not understand where is problem in RPM you told about.

Now I think there is bug somewhere. I see in ps strange paths after ran any
program:
/usr/lib/../bin/wine-preloader
/usr/lib/../bin/wine-kthread notepad.exe
/usr/lib/../bin/wineserver

--
Vitaly Lipatov, ALT Linux Team
Russia, Saint-Petersburg, www.etersoft.ru