[wininet] More wininet tests InternetQueryOption and InternetSetOption - 2

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 02:36:34 CST 2006

Hi Detlef,

I almost cleanup every thing according to the review.
If i couldnt get anything, i want to talk to u on irc personally or
thru mail personally.
As i put that patch in 15mins after seeing thru ur mail.
I really couldnt find a test app which tests that option.
So i wrote a sample program, which i incorporated in the tests.

I want to talk 2 u personally reg this patch on irc.
Yes, i am a very bad programmer.