fixme:commdlg:GetFileName95 Flags 0x00900000 not yet implemented

Michael Jung mjung at iss.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Mar 5 12:15:50 CST 2006

On Sunday 05 March 2006 18:27, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> Do you have any free easy to install app in mind which might show the same
> issue?

Unfortunately, no. All the apps I've tested with seem to work fine. It might
be a problem with the unix filesystem shell namespace extension. Could you
try to browse the old drive letter based shell namespace (under 'My Computer'
or 'Arbeitsplatz' on a german system) and figure if the problem persists
there, too?

Bye,
--
Michael Jung