configure: add --with-fontfir (try3) with patch!

Vitaly Lipatov lav at
Sun Mar 5 12:22:52 CST 2006

On Sunday 05 March 2006 20:43, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Vitaly Lipatov <lav at> writes:
> > On Tuesday 21 February 2006 20:10, Vitaly Lipatov wrote:
> >> I made some fixes to correct work.
> >>
> >> Changelog
> >> add --with-fontdir parameter to configure for set WINE
> >> fonts placement.
> Can't you achieve the same thing with the standard configure
> options? What are you trying to do with the fonts?
I wish remove direct path to font dir from fonts/ and
make in configurable via configure option.
I can't place fonts in datadir/wine/fonts now.

I have plans to use @FONTDIR@ in other Makefiles.

Vitaly Lipatov
Saint-Petersburg, Etersoft
GNU! ALT Linux Team! WINE! LaTeX! LyX!