configure: add --with-fontfir (try3) with patch!

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Mon Mar 6 08:15:47 CST 2006

Vitaly Lipatov <lav at> writes:

> В сообщении от 6 марта 2006 14:18 Alexandre Julliard написал(a):
>> Vitaly Lipatov <lav at> writes:
>> > I don't like WINE fonts in %_datadir/fonts/wine, I it crossed
>> > with ALT Linux font policy and so on.
>> Where do you install them then?
> %_datadir/wine/fonts
> %_datadir/fonts is default fontconfig's path for font search.

Well yes, that was the idea, that they should be found by
fontconfig. Now of course if we make the code look in that path
explicitly then I agree we might as well put them in datadir/wine.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at