Problem while compiling wine-0.9.9 source on solaris

Vikas Gera Vikas.Gera at
Tue Mar 7 11:10:04 CST 2006

I tried to build Wine Library on Solaris 10 platform today.  It gave
error while compiling dll/dxerr8 module.
The error message says "Don't know how to make target: install-lib"
I compared the Makefiles and added the target "install-lib" for dxerr8
module, like below:
install install-lib:: install_lib $(WIN16_INSTALL)

install_lib: $(MODULE)
       $(MKINSTALLDIRS) $(DESTDIR)$(dlldir)
It was able to build the dxerr8 module.
But similar error message is getting repeated for other modules as well.
I would like to fix it in one shot, probably a fix in the configure
script is needed.  Has anybody faced this problem and fixed it?  Please
Vikas Gera