Wine and OS X

Jim White jim at
Wed Mar 8 23:58:30 CST 2006

Segin wrote:

> Jim White wrote:
>> Segin wrote:
>>> OSx86 Wiki entry:
>>> Darwine project page:
> If you check that wiki page, there is a .dmg for a i386 build.

Hopefully Wine will soon have a volunteer to be the maintainer, and the
Downloads and FAQ pages will be updated.  Even without a maintainer,
those pages could be updated with this information.

For those who may not be clear, Darwine is not a fork of Wine, but a
Wine developer forum focused on OS X (and Darwin) specific issues.  And
yes, while I'm harping on FAQ updating, I'm aware that needs to be done
on Darwine's site too.

Jim White