WINED3D: Color fixups for vertex shaders

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at
Thu Mar 9 09:09:22 CST 2006

> Direct3D stores vertex color data in BGRA order, OpenGL stores it in
> RGBA order. This causes red and blue to be swapped in d3d applications
> when run under wine. This patch fixes this problem for vertex shaders
> by enabling the flag that causes red and blue to be swapped in
> vshader_program_add_input_param_swizzle, when appropriate.
> Changelog:
>   - Enable color fixups for vertex shaders

In my local tree I have some simple d3d8 shaders working. (See for instance and dolphin2.png on windows;
there's some color issue but apart from that it works). This patch causes in
combination with the other vshader patch you sent some drawing issues. Check

"Feel free" mit GMX FreeMail!
Monat für Monat 10 FreeSMS inklusive!