WINED3D: Color fixups for vertex shaders

H. Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 09:33:59 CST 2006

On 09/03/06, Roderick Colenbrander <thunderbird2k at gmx.net> wrote:
> In my local tree I have some simple d3d8 shaders working. (See for instance
> http://roderick.student.utwente.nl/dolphin1.png and dolphin2.png on windows;
> there's some color issue but apart from that it works). This patch causes in
> combination with the other vshader patch you sent some drawing issues. Check
> http://roderick.student.utwente.nl/dolphin3.png
Any idea why that could be happening?

In particular, is it the fixup for DIFFUSE, SPECULAR or either that
causes the problem? What are the values for reg,
arrayUsageMap[WINED3DSHADERDECLUSAGE_DIFFUSE] and
arrayUsageMap[WINED3DSHADERDECLUSAGE_SPECULAR]?

It looks like texture coordinates are wrong, but those shouldn't be
affected by this patch, do you initialise arrayUsageMap correctly?