WINED3D: Color fixups for vertex shaders

H. Verbeet hverbeet at
Thu Mar 9 09:33:59 CST 2006

On 09/03/06, Roderick Colenbrander <thunderbird2k at> wrote:
> In my local tree I have some simple d3d8 shaders working. (See for instance
> and dolphin2.png on windows;
> there's some color issue but apart from that it works). This patch causes in
> combination with the other vshader patch you sent some drawing issues. Check
Any idea why that could be happening?

In particular, is it the fixup for DIFFUSE, SPECULAR or either that
causes the problem? What are the values for reg,

It looks like texture coordinates are wrong, but those shouldn't be
affected by this patch, do you initialise arrayUsageMap correctly?