Wino Rojo winorojo at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 13 16:52:02 CST 2006

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for all your replies... After further inspection, it seems the
problem is when I try to share display lists from one context to another.

I've attached the program and the source code, so you can try it. As you can
see, I first create a context and then I create a second context but sharing
the display lists of the first one.

If you run this program, you'll see the BadMatch error I was reporting in my
first email. However, if you don't share display lists (that is, change the
line Context.Create(0, 0, true) to Context.Create(0, 0, false)), everything
works ok.

Jesse, I've made the changes proposed in those patches, but it didn't work

By the way, I'm using wine .9.9.

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
first two months FREE*.