Dogfood status

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 14:52:47 CST 2006

While we are on the subject of dogfooding things, to the best of anyone's
knowledge, has anyone ever tried to do something as crazy as oh i dunno,
defragging their hard drive (or even one of the virtual partitions) with
win98's defragger?  What about running win98's gui'based scandisk on either
of the above?  I'd do it, but my linux machine still needs a new
motherboard.  Anyone got a test machine they need to reformat?

Tom