opengl32: make the old code before the "sync the dibsection to its pixmap" patch be selectable at runtime.

Huw D M Davies h.davies1 at
Wed Mar 15 08:01:36 CST 2006

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 01:52:19PM +0000, Huw D M Davies wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 12:21:56AM +0000, Mike Hearn wrote:
> > Does this very rough&ready patch work any better?
> I'm sure it's much faster, problem is it doesn't work.  How do we know
> if the app has fiddled with the dib section bits?

Sorry, maybe I should read the patch properly before commenting :-) I
assumed that you were setting need_escape to FALSE after sending the
escape, but you're not.  Indeed it would be interesting to know if
this helped.

Huw Davies
huw at