wglMakeCurrent

Jesse Allen the3dfxdude at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 11:19:06 CST 2006

On 3/15/06, Wino Rojo <winorojo at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I send a reply to the list a couple of days ago, but I attached my exe file
> and it seems it was blocked but hotmail...
>
> First, thanks a lot for all your replies... Jesse, I've made the changes
> proposed in those patches, but it didn't work :-(
>
> After further inspection, it seems the problem is when I call wglMakeCurrent
> for a context which shares display lists with another context. I've attached
> the program and the source code, so you can try it.
>

> As I said, this program works just fine in Windows, so we must be doing
> something differente in wine
>
> Any ideas/hints?
>
> Thanks

Hi I tried your test program.  I have the same results as with War3.
Your program worked for me.  I can't reproduce the same problem using
DRI (Radeon 9200).  So there is something specific about your
configuration.   I think you are using an nvidia card.

Anyways, those patches didn't work either so 4604 is likely not a
duplicate of 4143.

Jesse