Wine and RDPRINT

Frederico Bertucci fred at netbil.com.br
Fri Mar 17 07:35:05 CST 2006

Good morning guys

I did my system works with wine no problem, but when I try print using then,
doesnt work... if I print from any other aplication, works.

I talked with my developer and he told me that are using a delphi componet
called RDPRINT, this in windows, to create better graphics.

So, Are there any way to print in wine, using this RDPRINT ?? any dll, any
configuration

I am using latest wine configured with winetools, the printer is a lx300.

I am trying do this works since 2 weeks ago and not sucefull

Tks guys

--
Frederico Bertucci
e-mail / msn: