PATCH: GetDevCaps() bitdepth flag

Willie Sippel willie at zeitgeistmedia.net
Sat Mar 18 09:46:54 CST 2006

Am Samstag, 18. März 2006 06:53 schrieb pagefault:
> Ok, this is rather odd. Do those apps work properly when the patch is
> not applied? Also do you know if these apps are using DirectDraw?

Like I said, Aura used to work. Mirage used to have drawing errors, but
completely different from the errors introduced by your patch.
A demo of Mirage is available at:
http://www.bauhaussoftware.com/downloads/Trials/download_MIRAGE_PC.aspx

And Aura at:
ftp://ftp.newtek.com/pub/Aura/Patches/AVP25_installer.exe

Both applications are able to use DDraw for the canvas AFAIK, but DDraw is not
used for the GUI.

I'll check your updated patch and report again later.

--
Willie Sippel

  ////////  |  Tritium Studios
//// ///    |  http://www.tritium-studios.com