winedbg: add diplay for floating point status

Eric Pouech eric.pouech at
Sun Mar 19 02:05:38 CST 2006

Jeff L wrote:
> This patch adds code to examine the floating point save area in the
> context being examined.  For the want of a better place I have in
> included it with the registers area.
> Changelog: added code to examine and display floating point uint status
> into be_i386.c
your patch is definitively needed

However, I'd rather do it the way gdb does it:
- 'info regs' shows only 'general purpose' and segment registers
- 'info all-regs' shows all the registers (including floating point ones)

that'd mean adding an extra parameter to all be_???_print_context to
drive this.

Eric Pouech