crt0.o versus crtdll.dll etc - suggestions?

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Sun Mar 19 03:10:42 CST 2006

Hi.

I've got some Clipper files I want to translate to C for incorporation into
another program, and a program x2c to do the work.

But it asks for crt0.o, which I don't have as such; I'm wondering which of the
*crt* files in Wine are most suitable for aliasing or linking as crt0.o?

Thanks

Wesley Parish

"Sharpened hands are happy hands.
"Brim the tinfall with mirthful bands"
- A Deepness in the Sky, Vernor Vinge

"I me.  Shape middled me.  I would come out into hot!"
I from the spicy that day was overcasked mockingly - it's a symbol of the
other horizon. - emacs : meta x dissociated-press