Function counting script

Segin segin2005 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 13:38:47 CST 2006

That's ok, I failed to document that myself. In truth, it would
truthfully be inpossible to find run-time memory leaks like that using a
script because of a potential unknown variable in a for loop which is
derived from an argument or return from another function.

I will try to add code for detecting contant for loops at one point.

Also, the script is designed to be edited and whatever function you want
to look for inserted into the code.