opengl32: make the old code before the "sync the dibsection to its pixmap" patch be selectable at runtime

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Mar 20 16:27:28 CST 2006

On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 05:09:53PM +0100, Leon Freitag wrote:
> I don't think it would be that hard to realize. Right now we have the
> ENTER_GL() macro that gets called before each opengl call (see opengl_ext.c
> and norm.c) where the check and sync occurs. One solution would be to make
> two enter_gl functions -- one with the check and one without, and hardcode
> some database with the function list in the script that generates the files.

I agree, not hard at all to do, but the database needs to be maintained and
it would mean that upgrading to new extensions would not be 'automatic' as
it is now as one would need to review manually all new extensions to check
the one that can modify / access the FB.

       Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/