WaitForMultipleObjectsEx will not take up to MAXIMUM_WAIT_OBJECTS

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Mar 21 16:06:40 CST 2006

On 3/21/06, Bryan Mayland <bmayland at leoninedev.com> wrote:
> Dan Kegel wrote:
> > Yes.  Make the code as small and simple as possible
> > to check that one limit.
> >
>     I've sent the patch to wine-patches as suggested at winehq.  I'm not
> subscribed to that list though, so let me know if there are any problems
> receiving it or you don't like the test case.

I haven't seen it yet at
http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2006-March/
so perhaps there was some trouble with mail.

Did you make sure the test passed on both wine and windows
when built as a standalone program?  e.g. if you happen to have
msvc and the platform sdk installed, and have your environment set
up right, you can just do

cd dlls/kernell/tests
cl -DSTANDALONE -D_X86_ -I../../../include sync.c

to compile the test as a standalone app, and
then run sync.exe on both Windows and Wine.

- Dan