CVS EU Server

Andreas Mohr andi at
Thu Mar 23 02:46:53 CST 2006

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 09:09:17PM +0100, Sven Paschukat wrote:
> Does anyone know what's wrong with the CVS server
> in Europe? It's out of sync for a few days now.
Hmpf. Now that's why I was getting the "CVS problem" mails slightly more
often than normal...

There's nothing "wrong" with that server per se, apart from:
[andi at rhlx01 ~]$ pgrep http|wc -l
[andi at rhlx01 ~]$ pgrep vsftpd|wc -l
permanently for the last couple of days ("just" about 500Mbps bandwidth).

Can you spell "FC5"? ;-)

I'll try to get cvs synched again manually (just doing it more often),
but no promises since the pipe (or shaping or whatever) is pretty much
bursting and thus it may not be overly successful...

Thanks for the report, it's very important!