Store GL context in the TEB

Tomas Carnecky tom at dbservice.com
Thu Mar 23 06:57:08 CST 2006

Tomas Carnecky wrote:
> Mike Hearn wrote:
>> Mike Hearn <mike at plan99.net>
>> Optimize thunks by storing GL context in the thread environment block
>>

> good job. this fixed the BadMatch error in World of Warcraft and also
> increased performance, from ~20fps to ~25fps.

Maybe that was too soon.. I can login with some characters, with others
I still get the BadMatch error. This bug may be related to the minimap
bug that caused opengl to crash when you entered a building, because I
can login with my characters than stand outside, but now with those that
stands in an inn (building) or in Ironforge.

Does anyone remeber how the minimap bug was fixed and if this BadMatch
bug may be related to it?

tom