[OT] Re: Why winetools is utterly useless, once and for all.

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at ar.fi.lt
Wed Mar 29 03:27:45 CST 2006

* On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, Karl Lattimer wrote:
> And also, accusing people of having an IQ of 0 for replying to a flame
> isn't in the slightest constructive,

Yes, he didn't write any single patch yet that was accepted, still he
manages to joke calling one of the developers being a monkey. (Given that
monkeys can't even distinguish between MUAs and MTAs nowadays)

Being of sensitive nature I'd remove him from the list so he will find
appropriate lists to talk constructively in. (Be I wine-devel moderator)