[OT] Re: Why winetools is utterly useless, once and for all.

Segin segin2005 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 20:07:24 CST 2006

Saulius Krasuckas wrote:

>* On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, Karl Lattimer wrote:
>

>>And also, accusing people of having an IQ of 0 for replying to a flame
>>isn't in the slightest constructive,

Hardly. I have actually done something good. I got people to addresses
the Winetools problem a bit early. Sure, it would have gotten adressed
anyways, but only after enough complains come rolling in, months or
years from now. When I sent the flame, i had a purpose, a plan, and a
hoped outcome. The end result was nothing but good, so why shun me? I
was just getting a matter addressed before we have no choice but to
address it. We can't just put it off forever, you know.

>Yes, he didn't write any single patch yet that was accepted, still he
>manages to joke calling one of the developers being a monkey. (Given that
>monkeys can't even distinguish between MUAs and MTAs nowadays)

I haven't written any patches, namely because my eariler code changes i
find cause signal 11. Recently I am working on something that will be
offloaded months from now (if i dont find it to be too fustrating) as a
huge diff, so keep your eyes peeled. If it doesn't work on either of my
systems, it's broken, and sending a diff is a waste of everybody's time.