[RESEND][x11drv] cleanup: Move x11drv escape codes to one common header file.

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Mar 30 13:41:26 CST 2006

Tomas Carnecky <tom at dbservice.com> writes:

> This patch doesn't change any logic or C sourcecode, it only moves the
> X11DRV escape code definition to one common header file. Currently the
> definitions are spread over several C source files, and even there the
> definitions differ from file to file. I don't see anything wrong with
> this patch unless you *want* to have it difficult to maintain the code.

Actually, that's more or less what we want. That sort of inter-dll
dependencies should be strongly discouraged, and we don't want to add
more of it than strictly necessary; as far as possible we also don't
want dlls to depend on private headers, so copying a few things across
is the preferred approach. If it becomes a problem it means something
is wrong with our implementation.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org