SoC idea: fix wine 2398 bug.

Saulius Krasuckas saulius2 at
Mon May 8 12:25:56 CDT 2006

* On Mon, 8 May 2006, Marcin Kardas wrote:
> I've writen (very) simple test program for Linux, you can download it
> from:
> This program, like Wine, is using only one X window, and other GL scenes
> are emulated.

Oh, if I run wine make process in parallel, then this app acts so slow and
lags my box (mouse):  load average: 2.44, 1.77, 1.76

If I suspend parallel compilation, X starts using 75% of CPU while gltest
only about 15%.  No window overlapped one of gltest during test, AFAIK.

FWIW, I run Celeron 850 + GeForce2 MX. (with NVIDIA native drivers v8178)