ntdll: Add stubs for NtCreateWaitablePort, NtReplyPort, and NtRequestPort [RESEND]

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Tue May 9 12:21:56 CDT 2006

On 5/9/06, Alexandre Julliard <julliard at winehq.org> wrote:
> "James Hawkins" <truiken at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Is there anything wrong with this patch?  It's needed for the
> > following port test patch.
>
> Do you have a real app that works better with that stub?  Otherwise I
> think we want to wait until it's fleshed out a bit more to add it.

The original tests I wrote used NtCreatePort, but because none of the
port functions are implemented in wine, the while (1) loop in the
server part of the test would loop forever.  I changed it to
NtCreateWaitablePort to timeout if the client hasn't sent a response
back in a certain amount of time.  Another option is to change the
return values of the existing port functions to
STATUS_NOT_IMPLEMENTED, and return from the while loop if we get that
value.

--
James Hawkins