Nested __EXCEPT_PAGE_FAULT handlers?

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Fri May 12 01:31:27 CDT 2006

I was checking out a small memory leak in one of my crypt32 tests, and
I've finally found the culprit:  a test that deliberately causes a page
fault (to check that it's handled.)  It's still handled, but the function
that generates the page fault, CRYPT_AsnEncodeRdn, doesn't have its __TRY
block executed.  Instead, its caller, CRYPT_AsnEncodeName, does.  Thus
memory allocated in CRYPT_AsnEncodeRdn is never freed.

Is there anything I can do about that?
--Juan