[wined3d] Corrected definition for parameters (Coverity)

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Tue May 16 07:07:39 CDT 2006

Paul Vriens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> don't know anything about wined3d, but the code in
> IWineD3DVertexShaderImpl_ExecuteSW could make use of 6 parameters. The
> definitions should cover this.

I don't think so... the case for 6 parameters should be removed.
I can't find 6-parameter instructions in the ins table.
[otherwise this would have to be fixed in a lot of other places as well].

====
I find the multi-argument calls rather ugly, though I understand they
might be necessary for speed. However, I am currently trying to get
relative addressing tokens in shaders 2.0+ properly accounted for. We
can have up to... 5 extra tokens per instruction for relative
addressing. So, either all those multi-arg calls need to switch to
unpacking structures, or the number of arguments should be increased up
to 10. I think I'll ignore software shaders for now though - not sure
how to test them.