sebastien.fievet at free.fr
Sat May 20 06:30:48 CDT 2006
* Kernel 2.6.14
* Sound driver: snd_sb16
* Sound card: Sound Blaster 16 value edition (EISA card)
* 32 bit LFS v4.0 (aka Linux from Scratch)
* Alsa version 1.0.9a
* Tested against Wine CVS of 05/20/06
* Tested under winealsa
* Alsa run reported 2 failures.
* Very, very annoying crackling at each input change and pause. Despite
that sound by itself is clear. Sampling frequency increase obviously improve
sound quality. I didn't notice sound level changes.
* Full log file of the run attached.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 56616 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/attachments/20060520/ad393ac4/wave-0001.obj
More information about the wine-devel