Problems compiling older wine-versions

Louis. Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 22 03:27:06 CDT 2006

Hi, i just upgraded to fedora core 5 (from fedora 3)
In my old system i had about 20 wine-versions (back to april 2004) installed which was great for tracking down regressions.
Trying to compile older wineversions now on my new installation fails with various errors (like wine-20050419 fails with error:
 ‘union <anonymous>’ has no member named ‘a_ptr)’
Even wine-0.9 (first beta release) won't compile anymore.

 I guess that's due to newer gcc/glibc versions. Is there a (easy) way to get older wine-versions compiling  again?