WineD3D: dynamicly load GL_ARB_multitexture functions

Jason Green jave27 at gmail.com
Fri May 26 01:22:40 CDT 2006

On 5/25/06, Roderick Colenbrander <thunderbird2k at gmx.net> wrote:

> This patch will dynamicly load the needed GL_ARB_multitexture functions, adds the needed function prototypes and defines to wined3d_gl.h and gets rid of a GL_VERSION compile check. The patch also removes a few lines of code in drawprim.c. The piece of code checked for the presence of GL_ARB_multitexture and if it wasn't supported it called GLMULTITEXCOORD4F (which is only available if GL_ARB_multitexture is available) and then continued. Further in that function GLCLIENTACTIVETEXTURE (which is part of the extension too) before we checked if the extension was available.

This patch causes a pretty major regression in quite a few apps.

Civilization 4 just flashes a lot and loses most of what few textures
that did work previously.  ;-)

Program #16 here: http://www.zanir.szm.sk/dx10-19.html
- It didn't work fully correct before, but it's worse now.  All of the
text is gone.

Possibly more, time for bed, though.

Jason