bug irony - bug in firefox or xorg

EA Durbin ead1234 at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 13:57:20 CDT 2006

While browsing the bug database I discovered a bug, in which my x server
crashes when i use the side horizontal scrollbar in firefox. I was browsing
this attachment in firefox

http://bugs.winehq.org/attachment.cgi?id=2517&action=view

Can anyone replicate this bug?, I'm not sure whether to submit this bug to
firefox or xorg. It crashes at the same point every time, when I try to use
the horizontal scrollbar on this page. I opened firefox in the console and
output the text to a file, upon logging back in to x i opened this file and
had a message saying firefox lost the x session. I don't know if the bug
resides in firefox or X?