Wine 1.0 Tasks

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Tue May 30 08:53:05 CDT 2006

On Mon, 29 May 2006 21:01:46 -0700, Dan Kegel wrote:
> I suspect a few of these are stale, and a bunch others are missing,
> but I like the idea of using bugzilla to track our progress to 1.0.

Hmm, maybe. Bugzilla lists have a tendency to come and go though as people
nominate their bugs and as they are fixed. I think it's not quite as
satisfying as a mostly static list. I appreciate it's easier to set up
though :)

> What other bugs should be fixed before 1.0?

IMHO we should really nail the window management problems. The WM rewrite
was supposed to fix our woes with unmanaged windows and fullscreening for
ever but it hasn't happened yet.

> It's probably unreasonable to require 1.0 to support .NET

Is it? We already run Java just fine and I am sure Mike M had command line
.NET apps running a year or two ago. It might be plausible.

thanks -mike