[advpack] Fix typo's

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 11:54:29 CST 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 11:05 -0800, James Hawkins wrote:
> On 10/31/06, Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > most likely lstrcat was intended. I haven't checked why this lead to errors on
> > Windows and not on Wine.
> >

> It works in XP, at least, because you don't have to specify a full
> pathname to the INF file.  The test that shows that is just a couple
> lines up.  Wine's implementation matches XP.

The current test data shows it different. All test results currently at
test.winehq.org failed for this single test.

If I read MSDN correctly it states that when you don't give a fully
qualified INF name to LaunchINFSection[Ex] the INF file is extracted
from the CAB file. And the tests I've sent the patches for seem to
agree.

As you did already a lot of the advpack work you probably know which
point I'm missing here.

Cheers,

Paul.