Regression in patch: OpenGL32: remove glx context

Christoph Frick frick at sc-networks.de
Fri Nov 10 01:59:30 CST 2006

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 10:32:05PM +0100, Mirek wrote:

> Here is some small report from terminal:
> cvswine glsl_bump_mapping.exe
> err:wgl:process_attach X11DRV or GDI32 not loaded. Cannot create default
> context.
> err:module:LdrInitializeThunk "opengl32.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
> err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for
> L"G:\\usr\\games\\nvidiaSDK\\DEMOS\\OpenGL\\bin\\Release\\glsl_bump_mapping.exe"
> failed, status c0000142

i would like to second that. Undercover/Operation Hellfire also bails
out with the ``err``. as the error message is not so helpful i splitted
it into two and the missing dll here is the x11drv.

before the change there was the creation of the root-window/desktop
before the call and a grep for x11drv only revealed the the desktop
creation is - at least the only place i could find - where it seemed
like it would be loaded. i tried starting e.g. progman manually before
the game to have desktop - but the error is the same.

fyi i run all my apps with a fullscreen desktop-setting - and i have not
yet tried without it.

--
cu