Wine 0.9.25 full of regressions!

Mirek thunder.m at czela.net
Mon Nov 13 18:42:07 CST 2006

Ok, some problems was caused by incompatibility betwen nVidia 9742
drivers and wine, now i have again perfect working 9625 drivers. Here is
updated list:

1. 3DMark 2003 - cant open setings menu - this has been fixed in last 2
days in CVS
2. 3DMark 2003 - with GLSL, almost all working test are broken (bad
graphic) - still there!
3. 3DMark 2003 - with ARB is about 25% slower -
4. HL2 Episode One - with GLSL some characters are black - still there!
5. NFS: MW - with ARB it is slower -
6. W3 - cannot run, because of Opengl init - nvidia 9742 issue, now it is ok
7. W3 FT - same as W3 - nvidia 9742 issue, now it is ok
8. nVidiaSDK - opengl demos in nVidia are not working anymore - still there
9. nVidiaSDK - some Direct3D demos are broken more than in release
0.9.24 - still there
9. Prey - not working - nvidia 9742 issue, now it is ok
10. Flatout - with GLSL black cars and some items in game (i didnt test
it before 2 days)

Mirek Slugen