Wine-wiki broken by design

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Thu Nov 16 05:52:03 CST 2006

On 1/30/06, Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com> wrote:
> From: "Dan Kegel" <dank at kegel.com>
> > Maybe the wine wiki could publish a machine-readable sitemap; see
> > http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/
> > http://www.google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/docs/en/about.html
>
> This seems like a good idea, but unless someone has time
> to come up with a patch, I'm afraid I don't have the time
> right now to do it.

I just read that Microsoft, Yahoo, and Google all now support
the same format for the sitemap file; see
 http://www.sitemaps.org/
and
 http://news.com.com/2102-1025_3-6136041.html

One of these days, we probably want the wiki, appdb, and bugzilla to
all output a sitemap so they can be searched better,
I think.  'Course, someone will have to do it in their
copious free time, so who knows when it'll happen...
- Dan