winequartz.drv: Add mouse events handling and stub window creation support. (take2)

Detlef Riekenberg wine.dev at web.de
Mon Nov 20 13:34:33 CST 2006

On Mo, 2006-11-20 at 16:48 +0100, Pierre d'Herbemont wrote:

> +/* ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> + *		send_mouse_input
> + */
> +static void send_mouse_input( HWND hwnd, DWORD flags, DWORD x, DWORD y,
> +                              DWORD data, DWORD time, DWORD extra_info, UINT injected_flags )
> +{
> +    POINT pt;
> +
> +    pt.x = x;
> +    pt.y = y;

Hi. Some more questions.

POINT pt is never used for more than accessing pt.x and pt.y in this
function, which is really useless, as both values are fn-parameters.

Is there code waiting, that use pt?
A comment would be nice for this case.

Did you already try to replace "DWORD x, DWORD y" with "POINT pt" for
the driver-internal Functions?

> +BOOL QDRV_CreateWindow( HWND hwnd, CREATESTRUCTA *cs, BOOL unicode )

> +    if (cs->cx > 65535)
> +    {
> +        ERR( "invalid window width %d\n", cs->cx );
> +        cs->cx = 50;
> +    }

Setting the minimal or maximal size to 50 looks strange for me.
Is this an leftover from debugging?

> \ No newline at end of file

This is easy to fix.

--