Extending the testframe to cope with different windows versions

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Sat Nov 25 10:14:15 CST 2006

Paul Vriens <paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com> writes:

> The one mentioned is maybe the wrong example as it's quite clear. The
> point however is that this test will never be run anymore as long as
> nobody cares.

That's how it should be. If the behavior across Windows versions is
inconsistent, it means that no app will depend on a specific behavior,
so we don't need to test that we conform to it. If we do find an app
that depends on it, presumably after checking the Windows version,
then we can add the test again with the appropriate version check.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org