WineD3D state management

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Mon Nov 27 06:38:01 CST 2006

Am Montag 27 November 2006 13:36 schrieben Sie:
> Here is log from 3DMark 2005, some new games are not working with those
> patches, 3DMark 2001 works but very bad in high details tests.
05 fails because of pixel shaders / glsl, and I know that 2001 is broken
because my patch doesn't care for offscreen rendering yet. The mail was
mainly to show what the code looks like, rather than doing extensive testing.
Its time for testing once pshaders, glsl and offscreen rendering are in.

Sorry - Should have mentioned that in my original mail