How to embed wine into swt?

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Thu Nov 30 07:23:50 CST 2006

Cloudor Pu wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I am developing an swt app only for gtk. I want to embed IE into this
> app. I can create a SWT.EMBEDDED composite and get its embededHandle
> (an integer).
>
> Then, how to do next? Thanks in advace!

There aren't that many GTK experts that work on Wine, so most of us
won't be able to tell you what you need to do. I suggest you find a
tutorial for how to embed a plain X11 window from another process using
GTK and use that as a basis for embedding a Wine window. If you find
that Wine needs to do something to its X11 windows that it currently
doesn't do, then email the requirements to this list.

--
Rob Shearman